1. Diversity and equal representation of the neighborhood is important to the WPA. Please complete the
2. Which of the following skills and talents do you wish to share with WPA? (Check all that apply.)
3. In working with groups, what is your leadership/participation style?
4. Describe what aspects of the Walkers Point Community most inspire you to serve on the Board?
5. The WPA Directors have fiduciary, strategic, and generative responsibilities. What questions and/or
concerns do you have?
6. On which committee would you prefer to serve and why?
7. Time Commitments:
Board Meetings: 2nd Friday of each month from 12:00-1:30 PM
Community Gatherings: last Tuesday of every month from 5:30-7:00 PM
Committee Meetings: generally, 1 hour per month
Special Events: TBD, generally needed for setup/cleanup and throughout the event
The Board will review Director Applications at our regular Board meetings. After reviewing the application and matching the skill set with the needs of the organization, the Board President, Simmi Urbanek, will contact you regarding next steps. We reserve the right to interview candidates, reject any or all candidates and accept any and all candidates.